Swimbird is a Swedish-based Fintech company with a global focus, established in 2018. We are growing our business and are looking for an Account Manager who will onboard and manage client relationships as we grow. We develop innovative and sustainable solutions by combining deep industry knowledge with great execution. We are passionate about helping clients in the financial market to become automated, efficient, and digitized through modern technology solutions.
The Swimbird Portfolio Platform (“SWIP”) is a modern portfolio management solution that gives clients a holistic view of their total portfolio – everything in one place.
SWIPis a platform that in real-time aggregates and visualizes portfolio data (assets and liabilities), irrespective of format and data source. SWIP handles all geographies and instrument types; financial instruments (listed and OTC), private equity, and alternative investments such as real estate, infrastructure, vehicles, art, and collections.
The solution is built on best-of-breed technology, can be tailored for individual businesses, and is constantly evolving to keep up with future demands.
SWIPfacilitates informed investment decisions, executive management reporting, performance-and cash flow analysis, enhanced risk management, and operational efficiency through automation of manual processes, including accounting records for bookkeeping.
What you will be doing:
At Swimbird we are a small, dedicated, and experienced team working tight together. You will be working closely with the sales team managing onboardings of new clients and servicing existing clients on a day-to-day basis with various tasks such as implementing portfolios, backloading data, setting up account structures, and more. The work requires a problem-solving mindset with attention to detail. You will be driving smaller projects together with our clients.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech at anearly stage
- A wide range of challenging tasks allowing you to grow
- Working with a highly experienced and competent teamof colleagues
- Our office is located centrally in the city ofStockholm
What we are looking for:
- You should have a degree from a university, preferably in economics/finance or similar
- Work experience 0-3 years
- A service-minded team player with high social skills and a positive mindset
- A problem solver constantly looking to improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Interest in financial markets with previous experience being meritorious