Swimbird is a Swedish based Fintech company with global focus. Established 2018. We develop innovative and sustainable solutions by combining deep industry knowledge with great execution. We are passionate about helping clients in the financial market to become automated, efficient, and digitized through modern technology solutions.
The Swimbird Portfolio Platform (“SWIP”) is a modern portfolio management solution that gives the client a holistic view of their total portfolio – everything in one place.
SWIP is a platform that in real-time aggregates and visualizes portfolio data (assets and liabilities), irrespective of format and data source. SWIP handles all geographies and instrument types; financial instruments (listed and OTC), private equity, and alternative investments such as real estate, infrastructure, vehicles, art, and collections.
The solution is built on best-of-breed technology, can be tailored for individual businesses, and is constantly evolving to keep up with future demands.
SWIP facilitates informed investment decisions, executive management reporting, performance- and cash flow analysis, enhanced risk management, and operational efficiency through automation of manual processes, including accounting records for bookkeeping.
At Swimbird we are a dedicated and experienced team working closely together. You will be working with a client interfacing team of three people doing a range of different tasks which will include, implementing portfolios, backloading financial transactions, setting up account structures, and more. The work requires a problem-solving mindset with attention to detail and quality.
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech at an early stage
- A wide range of challenging tasks allowing you to grow
- Possibility for a full-time job after university
- Working with a highly experienced and competent team of colleagues
- You should currently be studying at university, preferably economics/finance or similar
- Outgoing and positive team player with a collaborative mindset
- A problem solver constantly looking to improve- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service-minded and client-oriented
- Preferably some previous experience from financial markets/banking
Please provide us with, a copy of your CV, a personal letter, and a grade transcript from your university.
The deadline for applications is April 29, 2022. Please note that applicants may be called for interviews continuously and hence the position might be filled before the end of the application deadline.